S'agit-il de votre entreprise? Demandez Votre Annonce GRATUITEMENT
Détails de l'entreprise
El Mocambo was opened as a music venue in 1850. The building was first used as a haven for escaped slaves. The name and famous El Mocambo palm tree sign were erected in 1946. It was one of the first establishments in Toronto to obtain a liquor licence. Musical acts appeared on separate stages located on the main and second floor of the building.