The vet on call last weekend order Metacam for the dog I was caring for. In short, it killed him. The vet said he was poisoned but didn't send his blood work for toxicology to find out what it was. Within 3 hours of giving him this med, the little dog took a spiral downwards with liver, kidney, and neurological damage done. This vet knew the horrific side effects of Metacam but failed to warn me. She did not know this little dog's condition and did not have a diagnosis for him as when I brought him to her, all blood work was normal but yet, she ordered this drug and within 3 hours of giving Metacam, he took a nose dive which ended up with him dead a few days later. She did not inform me how dangerous this drug was. Also, the little dog was considered a senior and metacam is not advised for seniors. The vet killed the little dog. It was she who prescribed this drug.
Détails de l'entreprise
Rester en contact
Ça a l'air bien?
Voyez-vous des informations incorrectes ou manquantes?