Détails de l'entreprise
Worried about your debts or struggling to keep up with your minimum payments? We can help you get back on track with a plan to manage your debt and expenses better.
The Credit Counselling Society is a registered, Canadian non-profit service that has been helping thousands of Canadians since 1996. We have 20 offices across Canada and offer award-winning credit and debt counselling services. In fact, when we surveyed 10,000 of our clients, 98% reported they would recommend our services to others. When you need help, we are the trusted experts you can rely on. Overview of How We Help We really care about helping you resolve your debt problems and get back on track:
- 1) We will help you explore all of your options and figure out which one will work best for you
- 2) We’ll help you get started with a plan to deal with your financial problems and get out of debt (we can even help with issues revolving around payday loans in any city from Ottawa to Victoria)
- 3) We also help people reduce or eliminate interest charges from credit cards and get debt relief in Canada with our Debt Management Program
- 4) Our program helps people repay their debts with one manageable monthly payment that fits their budget
- 5) We help people across Canada avoid declaring personal bankruptcy with viable alternatives
- 6) We help put an end to collection calls
- 7) We help people learn how to budget and use credit wisely
- - We ensure that all of our Counsellors are professionally trained and certified (many other organizations don’t do this)
- - Every single creditor in Canada works with us
- - We are an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)and have been for over 18 years. The BBB has currently graded us as an A+ business.
- - We are an Accredited Member of Credit Counselling Canada, Canada's national credit counselling association
- - We don't claim to serve all of Canada but then only provide help from one office or from a large call centre in the U.S. like some other debt relief services. Instead we open more offices every year in communities across Canada to ensure that local, highly qualified, Canadian Counsellors who know their provincial laws, regulations, economic environment, and the local financial experts are available to help conumsers at a local level.
- - We are ranked as one of the top 50 best workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work Canada and were also specifically recognized for fairness in the workplace
- - To ensure the highest level of accountability and integrity, we annually open up our books to an external auditor (we are currently the only credit counselling service in Canada that does this. Hopefully others will follow our lead.)
- - 98% of our clients say they would refer us to others
Certifications et associations
- Accredited Member of Better Business Bureau with A+ rating (highest rating possible)- Accredited Member of Credit Counselling Canada- Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada 2018 - Great Place to Work Canada- 2018 Consumer Choice Award for Many
- Credit Counselling Society, NoMoreDebts.org, MyMoneyCoach.ca, Debt Management Program, Debt Settlement Negotiation Services