Détails de l'entreprise
Cleaning & Maintenance Services - Residential-Commercial-Industrial
Building Janitorial and Office Maintenance Full Services After Construction-Renovation-Moving total Clean-Ups Carpet Cleaning, Window Washing, Wall and Ceilings, Pressure Washing and so much more...see our Website at: www.AustinCleaningServices.ca or just call us Live at the 'Switch" at: 514 - 939 - 6000 ( 8 am to 10 pm X 7 ) Serving Greater Montreal, Laval and South Shore for over 33 years of reliable quality service backed up by written actual 'Letters of Reference" on business Letterheads or Personal Stationary at your disposal to read and gain your confidence and trust which Customer Letters speak for themselves and no sales pitch on our part!
Certifications et associations
Better Business Bureau and other Creditations as requested...
- "Give us 2% of your Confidence and let us Gain the other 98%" - Austin-Action!