Détails de l'entreprise
Worried about your debts or finding it difficult to keep up with your minimum payments or? We can help you get back on track with a plan to manage your expenses better and deal with your debt.
The Credit Counselling Society is a registered, Canadian non-profit organization that was established in 1996, and has been helping thousands of Canadians with debt or credit issues since then. By providing industry leading credit and debt counselling services we have grown to 19 offices across Canada. Last year we surveyed over 10,000 of our clients and 98% reported they would recommend our services to others. When you need help with your debts, the Credit Counselling Society is the award winning service that you can always count on. Overview of How We Help We really care about helping you deal with your debt issues and guiding you towards being debt free:
- 1) We will help you get started with a strategy to get out of debt and resolve your financial problems (we can even help with problems revolving around payday loans in Regina)
- 2) We also help people eliminate or decrease interest charges from credit cards with our Debt Management Program
- 3) We help people learn how to use a budget and wisely use their credit
- 4) We will help you investigate all your of options and decide which one will work best for you
- 5) We help people avoid bankruptcy, but if bankruptcy or pursuing a consumer proposal in Regina appears to be in someone's best interest, then we will always refer them to a reputable, local trustee
- 6) We help put an end to calls from collection agencies
- 7) Our program helps people pay off their debts by consolidating them into one manageable monthly payment that fits within their budget
- - We ensure that our Counsellors are certified and professionally trained (many other organizations don’t do this)
- - Within Canada, every single creditor works with us
- - We are an Accredited Member of Credit Counselling Canada, Canada’s national credit counselling association.
- - We are an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have been for over 16 years. The BBB has currently graded us as an A+ business.
- - We don’t have claim to serve all of Canada but then only provide service from one office or large call centre in the U.S. like some other debt relief services. Instead, we open more offices every year in communities across Canada. This is to ensure that highly qualified, local, Canadian Counsellors who know their provincial laws, regulations, economic environment, and local financial experts are available to help clients at a local level.
- - We are ranked as one of the top 50 best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work Canada and were also specifically recognized for fairness in the workplace
- - To ensure the highest degree of integrity and accountability, we annually open up our books to an external auditor (we are currently the only credit counselling service in Canada that does this. Hopefully other services will soon do the same.)
- - 98% of our clients say that they would refer the Credit Counselling Society's services to others.
Certifications et associations
- Accredited Member of Better Business Bureau with A+ rating (highest rating possible)- Accredited Member of Credit Counselling Canada- Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada 2018 - Great Place to Work Canada- Consumer Choice Award 2018 for BC
- Credit Counselling Society, NoMoreDebts.org, MyMoneyCoach.ca, Debt Management Program, Debt Settlement Negotiation Services