Détails de l'entreprise
Struggling to maintain your minimum payments or concerned about your debts? We can help you get back on track with a strategy to deal with your debt and manage expenses better.
The Credit Counselling Society is a registered, Canadian non-profit organization that was established in 1996, and has been providing help for thousands of Canadians since then. We have 19 offices across Canada, where we aid people with our award-winning credit and debt counselling services. After conducting a survey of 10,000 of our clients, 98% of them reported that they would recommend our services to others. When you need help, we are the trusted experts you can always count on. Overview of How We Help We really care about helping you resolve debt problems and guiding you towards being debt free:
- 1) We will help you get started with a plan to solve your financial issues and get out of debt (we can even help with problems revolving around payday loans in any city from Victoria to Ottawa)
- 2) We also help people eliminate or lower interest charges on credit cards and get debt relief in Victoria with our Debt Management Program
- 3) Our consolidated credit payments program helps people in Victoria pay off their debts by combining them into one manageable monthly payment that fits their budget
- 4) We help people learn how to use credit wisely and how to budget
- 5) We will help you discover all of your options and determine which one will work best for you
- 6) We help people in Victoria, BC avoid claiming or declaring bankruptcy with viable alternatives
- 7) We help put an end to collection calls
- - We are an Accredited Member of Credit Counselling Canada, Canada’s national credit counselling association.
- - The Credit Counselling Society is Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) as a charity and have been for over 16 years. Being designated as an Accredited Charity requires meeting higher standards than being accredited as a normal business.
- - We don’t claim to serve all of Canada but then only provide service from large call centre or office in the U.S. like some other debt relief services. Instead, we open more offices every year in various communities across Canada. This is to ensure that highly qualified, local, Canadian Counsellors who know their regulations, provincial laws, economic environment, and the local financial experts are available to help clients at a local level.
- - Ensuring the highest degree of integrity and accountability is a priority for us, so we annually have our books checked by an external auditor (we are currently the only credit counselling service in Canada that does this. Hopefully other services will soon do the same).
- - 98% of our clients say that they would refer the Credit Counselling Society's services to others.
- - Within Canada, every single creditor works with us.
- - We ensure that our Counsellors are certified and professionally trained (many other organizations don’t do this).
- - We are ranked as one of the top 50 best workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work Canada and were also specifically recognized for fairness in the workplace
Certifications et associations
- Accredited Member of Better Business Bureau with A+ rating (highest rating possible)- Accredited Member of Credit Counselling Canada- Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada 2018 - Great Place to Work Canada- Consumer Choice Award 2018 for BC
- Credit Counselling Society, NoMoreDebts.org, MyMoneyCoach.ca, Debt Management Program, Debt Settlement Negotiation Services