Détails de l'entreprise
Concerned about your debts or finding it difficult to maintain your minimum payments? We can help you get back on track with a strategy to manage your debt and expenses better.
The Credit Counselling Society of BC is a registered, Canadian non-profit service that was established in 1996, and has been helping thousands of Canadians since then. Across Canada, we have 16 offices where we provide people our award-winning debt and credit counselling services. After conducting a survey of 10,000 of our clients, 98% of them reported that they would recommend our services to others. When you need help, we are the trusted experts you can rely on. Overview of How We Help We really care about helping you deal with your debt issues and guiding you towards being debt free:
- 1) We will help you get started with a strategy to get out of debt and resolve your financial problems (we can even help with problems revolving around payday loans in any city across Canada including Vancouver)
- 2) We also help people eliminate or decrease interest charges from credit cards with our Debt Management Program
- 3) We help people learn how to use a budget and properly use credit
- 4) We will help you investigate all your options and decide which one will work best for you
- 5) We help people avoid filing for personal bankruptcy in Vancouver, but if bankruptcy or pursuing a consumer proposal in Vancouver appears to be in someone's best interest, then we will always refer them to a reputable trustee
- 6) We help put an end to calls from collection agencies
- 7) Our program helps people pay off their debts by consolidating them into one manageable monthly payment that fits within their budget
- - We ensure that all of our Counsellors are professionally trained and certified (many other organizations don’t do this)
- - Every single creditor in Canada works with us
- - We are an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have been for over 16 years. The BBB has currently graded us as an A+ business.
- - We are an Accredited Member of Credit Counselling Canada, Canada's national credit counselling association
- - We don't claim to serve all of Canada but then only provide help from one office or from a large call centre in the U.S. like some other debt relief services. Instead we open more offices every year in communities across Canada to ensure that local, highly qualified, Canadian Counsellors who know their provincial laws, regulations, economic environment, and the local financial experts are available to help consumers at a local level.
- - We are ranked as one of the top 50 best workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work Canada and were also specifically recognized for fairness in the workplace
- - To ensure the highest level of accountability and integrity, we annually open up our books to an external auditor (we are currently the only credit counselling service in Canada that does this. Hopefully others will follow our lead.)
- - 98% of our clients say they would refer us to others
Certifications et associations
- Accredited Member of Better Business Bureau with A+ rating (highest rating possible)- Accredited Member of Credit Counselling Canada- Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada 2018 - Great Place to Work Canada- Consumer Choice Award 2018 for BC
- Credit Counselling Society, NoMoreDebts.org, MyMoneyCoach.ca, Debt Management Program, Debt Settlement Negotiation Services